Now more than ever is a great time to watch some Youtube videos since most of us have a bit of unexpected extra time on our hands. We watch the videos to learn things, to laugh, to relate to others. Youtube is a great place to learn and connect.
Youtube has been around for quite a while now, and everyone in their mother has a channel from little kids to elderly folks and in between. I feel that we should support other moms out there doing their thing. Here are 13 of the best mom Youtube videos to go watch now:
1. Mom Vs. Quarantine: Online School All moms can relate to this video I am sure. Quarantine+kids+homeschool= stress. Lot’s of stress. Enjoy some laughs with this mom as she experiences this first hand.
2. Mom Vs Dad Fortnite Dance Challenge Enjoy some laughs as you watch Goo Goo Mom and ZZ Dad take on all the Fortnite dances. Who will win this challenge?
3. 10 Morning Hacks For Moms Learn some new tips and tricks to help make your morning routine a bit smoother. We could all use some help getting everything in order in the mornings and everyone out the door on time.
4. Periods? All women experience them, listen as the Mom’s View addresses periods. Check out their other videos as well to get the truth on all things women related.
5. Pregnancy in the Time of COVID-19 Being pregnant right now can be especially scary, midwife Maura Winkler discusses this with you. Having someone else experiencing what you are going through and talking about it makes it easier to get through it. Pregnancy (no matter what condition) is a beautiful thing.
6. Family Meal Plan, Dinner Ideas, Grocery Hauls Grocery hauls and meal plans, make dinner and meal prep a breeze. It’s so handy when someone else lays out everything for you saving you time to be doing other things and know that you’ll have amazing meals for your family.
7. Cleaning Motivation Weekly and daily cleaning routine to help you get started on your spring cleaning. We could all use some motivation when it comes to cleaning.
8. I Didn’t Choose the mom life, the mom life chose me Because mommin’ ain’t easy! From the stress to the smiles, we can all relate to how to mom.
9. This Sucks Make the best of tough times and smile through them. Storms don’t last forever, there will be sunshine. Use unexpected down-time to be productive or work on things you’ve kept putting off. Having a lot of extra time isn’t a bad thing if you look at it the right way.
10. Escaping a Sleeping Baby We all could benefit if we know the secret to this trick. It is fun to watch, I know I have experienced this several times myself and it never gets old watching and laughing.
11. 5 Healthy Smoothie Recipes for Kids Healthy, and great tasting that kids will love? Sign me up, please! Luckily my kiddos enjoy smoothies already, so introducing these new recipes will be a lot of fun.
12. Thrift Store Makeovers If you love thrifting, check out this video on making old finds new and unique. It’s amazing the beauty that you can create with something ordinary and/or old. One persons’ trash is another persons’ treasure.
13. Best of the 90s If you are in the mood to laugh -a lot, check out this video. It is truly amazing. The 90s rocked! I believe it was the best time period, great shows, great music, great everything. And Blockbuster!! Take me back to the good old days.
Wrapping It Up
Youtube is free (unless you upgrade to no ads, then you have to pay) and the content available is endless. I hope that you enjoy these videos and check out the other videos on these channels, they all have some great stuff for moms to watch. I enjoy learning new recipes and hacks and I really enjoy getting laughs from the parodies and other silly videos.
You will love the 13 best mom youtube videos.
Once you watch these videos, check out this extensive list of streaming shows to watch now. Whether you have Amazon Prime, Hulu, Netflix, HBO, or all of the above, you’re sure to find several shows that will catch your attention. Even if we are stuck at home, we can have a getaway with an amazing video or show.